International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology is an annual research conference aims to present the up-to-date researches worldwide. The ICIMT 2009 to 2015 were held in Jeju Island, Hong Kong, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Dubai, and Barcelona respectively. The current ICIMT 2016 (The 8th International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology) will be held on December 28-31, 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities and the industry all over the world to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
Accepted papers will be published in one of the following Journals.
Journal of Advances in
Information Technology (ISSN: 1798-2340)
Abstracting/Indexing: INSPEC; EBSCO; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; WorldCat; CrossRef; Genamics JournalSeek; Google Scholar; Ovid LinkSolver; etc.
Template download (DOC)
- 11-09-2016 News! Upon requests from authors, we decided to extend the submission deadline to October 10.
- 17-06-2016 News! The conference hotel is confirmed now. (Click)
- 10-04-2016 News! Welcome Prof. Chin-Chen Chang to deliver a keynote speech!
- 05-04-2016 News! Welcome Prof. Nabil EL KADHI to deliver a keynote speech!
- 30-03-2016 News！ICIMT2016 has confirmed cooperation with JAIT.
- 30-03-2016 News！ICIMT2016 has confirmed cooperation with JMMC.
- 25-03-2016 News！ICIMT2016 will be held in Kuala Lumpur during December 28-31.
- (Read More)
Please upload your paper to
Easy Chair System
( full paper for publication & presentation; abstract for presentation only )
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org when you have any questions about the submission.